Birthday..!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thankyou Rishmy

Hope you all remember that my friend Rishmy had given me a gift when I visted her! And any idea, what was in that gift pack? It was a cute Ghagra Choli for me!!! Hiya Hiya... 
Thankyou Rish Akka....
Rishmy Akka, Thank you very much for your gift. I liked it very much and loved the pouch which is attached to it. The dress was very much convienent to me. Actually I was bit worried that it will pinch me when I wear it as I saw the dress and thread work on. But it is not. It fits me awesome! 
Hey! Its me rocking here...
Look at the photos akka, Im very much pretty in all the snaps.

--Thamizhini.


Ok guys! The above one is mind reading that I did from my little one! She was very much comfortable on the dress and she looked very beautiful in the dress. I made her to wore on her Chithapa's wedding and I'm sure she was rocking with her cute dress!
I want.. I want...
Happy to walk....
She liked the pouch which is there part of her dress and she liked to have it on her shoulder. Bena, Show this post to Rishmy kutti.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment