Birthday..!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mottai Thamizhini

Thamizhini is mottai now :P Yesss... We did this mottai ceremony in our temple in our native. We started from here on friday morning in train and we reached my house around 1:30pm. I have to admit that journey was horrible, not for me. Thamizhini was not able to sit on our lap for long time. As it is a seater, there is no way for us to put her in the seat. And the same continued when we returned back also. I do not opt this kind of travel anymore, that in the summer season. 
 
Ennathu, enaku mottai -ahhh???

We have put mottai to Thamizhini on Monday (7th March). We woke early that day and made Thamizhini to get ready to reach temple on time. Look at the below picture to see how Thamizhini got dressed, especially the Rose flower on her head. :P
En poo -eh partheengala!!!
The auspicious time for mottai and piercing ear is at 9 to 10:30. So we started mottai by 8 O clock. I know you guys would be thinking, how Thamizhini managed mottai and piercing ears as she is too small for this procedures. Look at the photos and you all will be knowing. Even I was so much worried by hearing the crying sounds that is coming from the room where all other people are doing the same for their children. She was very quiet and i guess she learnt that something we are going to do for her.

oh! I'm so miserable..!!!
Once we entered the room, she started crying little and was bit scared. After we placed her on her Mama and by seeing the guy who is going to shave her head, she started crying like anything. The videos I will post later as I have to edit for the moments and make it small to upload. Look at the below picture that how she looks after mottai and I could see her face and sense that she is relieved from one procedure and Yes, of course ME TOO.
Naan mottai ayitennnnnn :-)
After giving bath to her, we applied sandal paste on her head to make her head to feel cold. She was enjoying by looking here and there in the temple for some time and as she does not know what is next, she was in over joy.
Click me, Im cool now.
Later we were getting ready for ear piercing by applying some lotion to her ears so that it will make the piercing part numb. The guy who is piercing the ear, came and sit infront of us. Then started the music, yeah, she started crying again. He kept the mark where to pierce in the sketch pen, then he started piercing it. Oh! it was really a pain full thing to see her cry by looking at us. It was like, amma I'm crying but you are not comforting me, just looking at me. But i thought to myself that, this is the better time to do this, if we do it still later, it will be more painful to her only.

Kozhi amukkra mathir amukiteengale!!!
Atlast we completed all the rituals then finished the Abishekam and pooja to the Goddess Kariya Kaliamman. I felt really relieved from stress that I had taken from morning. It was almost noon when we completed the pooja and then we had our breakfast in temple.

Finally...!!!
She had her breakfast in the middle, ie after mottai and before ear piercing. After pooja and everything i fed her lunch, she was bit hesitant to take as she felt tired and sweaty. I know she will be too tired more than ourselves because of the crowd and the weather that we had on that day. But I have to say that somehow she managed to be there for long time.
Maama, Thnx for your Lap :P

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mottai, Looking so cute .. Paavam ne.. Naan Ammava thitttidarren..

    ReplyDelete