Birthday..!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

15th Month


This fifteen months naughty learns each and everything minute by minute. Looking at the things what grown up does and she tries to do that! And moreover she understands very well whatever we talk to her. These days she knows how to operate TV remote and uses it. (If I say this to my Dr. she will scold me for sure) :D Lots of development and lots of activities, still learning so many things.
Oh! Is that Kaaka???
These days she plays in all the items that were placed in Children's park! Before we used to make her sit on the Swing, Sea saw and Duck. But now she decides on what she has to play. She shows her hands towards the Swing / Slide or Duck and we have to make her sit on that! We were not allowing her to play on the Slide as she was too small to sit and catch the sides to come down. But these days she wants to play in that, so we make her directly sit on the slide top(rather than using climbers to come up) and she slides down with our help. We are still worried to leave her alone to slide herself down. I wondered by seeing her that we never taught her how to slide down, but she does it by seeing others playing on it.
Hmm.. Why can't this way? I see akkas doing this....!!!
Thamizhini was very happy to see her Athai, Akka and Anna. She played with them nicely and when they were ready to leave, she felt sad and started crying too! It took sometime for me to pacify her.
I'm very Happy to be with Athai, Abhi akka and Hari Anna!
She looks taller in the below photo, Yeah, I should have put the "stand up" photo, but i couldnot click her in that pose. It is very tough to get her in neat pose. Always her legs are on move and it never stop!
I'm a big girl Amma...!!!.
She likes to go a round when her Dad comes back from office. This is routine for her from her 10th month, If I'm right. Look at the photo how she catches the handle.
I wanna drive this!

This photo descibes how naughty she became. I dressed her up to go to the Park and I felt the dress combination was good. So tired to click a photo of her and I finally got the below one only.
Click in this way Amma.
This photo was clicked inside her Pent Ball house, her Mama had brought this from Ireland. By seeing this photo I remember one incident that I can not forget in my life. She generally hesitates to be with her Mama, if he stays for two days in our house, first half day will pass by crying for Thamizhini. He has to do lot of things to get her in his hands. He has to dance, take her out, do some comedy / terrible things and lot more. At last Thamizhini will not cry by seeing him. Yes, just will not cry. But still she will not go voluntarily to  him. But this time, he was givining lot of toys to her, like balls, bats, caps, cloths that he had brought from Ireland. This little one cried when she saw him first time in the morning, but after getting all the toys, she did not cry at all by seeing him, she is calling "Mama, mama" and going to him and getting things from him and showing to all. And moreover when I ask, "yaaru Ball kodutha", she says "Maama". I still remember her soft murmuring voice that how nicely she said. Oh! Pakka Chaalu this cute pie.
Its me... Dreaming Baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment