Birthday..!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

My First Winning Experience

Yeah! I have just asked Amma to be away from this post. Why because, she is too much happy to write about this and I'm sure she will be praising me like anything! Ya, I'm too much shy to show off generally! Hmm... anyhow I would like to share what I did today so that everyone will know what I won too!

As it was Sunday, we all slept nicely and all of a sudden Amma was telling Appa that oh! we have to go to "Baby Show" with Thamizhini'. I was so happy to hear that they are taking me out today! Appa gave me bath and we all were ready to go. We started after breakfast, as we reached the "Shemrock" school it was almost 10:30. Thinking that how did I know the time? Amma was telling Appa that we are late and it is already  10:30. I could see many kids like me were running here and there and playing with toys and other stuffs.
Jolly Jolly!
Amma was telling me to listen and pointing where kids were telling Rhymes and Stories. Yes, I could only see kids who are playing. I was not able to look at a kid for a second who were telling Stories / Rhymes. Amma asked me to tell Rhymes there. But I just played there as if I don't understand what she was trying to say! Amma left the idea of making me to say Rhymes.
Look at that blue shirt Anna,, he is flying!
Later, one Aunty came and told us that in the upstairs Puzzle competition is going on. I just thought for a second that what is this lady telling to Amma, but in the next second Amma brought me to upstairs. Wow... small tables were arranged so that a kid like me, can sit and play a puzzle. I liked that table & chair, so I ran there to sit. But my Amma thought that I'm running there to be part of puzzle game. Grr.... But in fact I liked that puzzle board, so I just kept the puzzle pieces in the board. Yeah, forgot to tell you that the puzzle board is Alphabets. As I know them for sure, I just arranged them in few minutes. As I was looking for the other puzzle, there came a new one which I have not seen at home. That was a board to arrange shapes and colors. But somehow I managed to do that too!
Amma, kai -le Chocolate iruku, Neengale vangikonga antha paper -eh!
I was not really feeling comfortable with the crowd, So I went to Appa and he took me outside to play on the bouncy castles. While going out I just looked at Amma in the side eye, she was sitting calmly and enjoying the kids performance. I just gasped that somehow I escaped from Amma. :D
Periya Anna is jumping crazily!
 It was too sunny that day, but still I loved to play in the open area. After sometime Amma came out and pulled me inside and that time they were announcing the results for all the competitions. I could here someone calling my name loudly, and I could see Amma & Appa's happy face. I really did not understand what was going on, but Amma took me to the stage and one Aunt handed over me the thick colorful paper and one cup. I have seen these cups at home and Amma was telling me that Appa has won them in the Cricket match.
At last, I posed!
After reaching home, Amma and Appa were happily showing and telling this cup toy to my grandparents and they were also very happy. Hmm.. I was bit sad that they abruptly took me from the bouncy castles at school. I wanted to play more. Check out the below video to know how I enjoyed in playing bouncy castle!



From Amma: Yeah, she is right! She has won the Third prize on the Puzzle competition in the age group of 2 - 4. Whoopee! 

I did not know that Nalin has covered this. The organizer asked all kids to be gathered on the stage. I sent Thamizhini also there. As there were many kids, I was just trying to see where she was standing and somehow I got her. She was standing close to one girl and watching her. I was thinking that what see is looking at and I could see that girl is having one chocolate in her hand and trying to open to eat it. I moved towards Thamizhini thinking that she should not wrench that chocolate (I'm sure, she will not, but still) from that girl. But in few seconds she moved away from that girl and joined with clapping kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment