Birthday..!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Visiting native - First Train Journey : Part I

Wow... I was worried that how Thamizhini will manage in train journey. But to my surprise, I should say she enjoyed it. The West coast exp. was scheduled to depart at 11:30a.m from Central, Chennai and we were fully prepared with our lunch, snacks and even with Tea.  



She just looked left and right to see the crowd in the station and I could read her mind that she was thinking that from where they all came in, and what my mom supposed to do in this place with me. We booked first class ticket and what a system, we three of us got in to three different cabins. But somehow managed to get in one and there started our journey. 
 
Listening to Mom
Thamizhini slept for half an hour for every 2hrs. And for sometime she was just seeing through the Window but I don't think that she would have got some scenery outside, as train was moving very fast and even we could not set our eyes to one thing.

The process - Diaper Change
It was around 7hrs journey to reach our native and from there another half an hour by Car.  When finally reached home, i felt exhausted. Then think of Thamizhini, she is totally tired and slept by 9:30 that night, but she did not get up in the night even for one feeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment