Birthday..!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 2, 2011

14th Month

Fourteen Months! My little one is growing older and older. My Goodness! Lots of developments and lots of activities!!! I have mentioned in last months "Monthly" that she has lot of activities and she is improving much in that. I have always wondered about her memory power and grasping power. We never taught her on how to sit on the swing, but she sits properly and holds the string in her hands nicely (check out the last months photo). Likewise lots of things, takes mob and mobbing the floor like how we do, like to eat in the plate, she just sees and does herself. 
Her leg is paining it seems!!!
These days she knows how to complaint also and if we are not listening to her she will come close to us and ask for the things. And She likes to play always no matter where she is or what time is it. She will go to her toys boxes and search for what she needs then takes it. That is all!!! 

Spikes again!!!

And the worst thing is that she does not like to bath, My God, that was my morning headache. She never enters to bathroom, I have to pull her to give bath and that time only she starts crying and that will not stop untill I finish bath to her. I hate this thing from Thamizhini.
Amma, I won't cry from now for taking bath... Ok???

She started saying some words too. Likes to call Kakka all the time, even though that is Pigeon. She and her Appuchi used to fight for saying it. He will teach her Puraa by showing Pigeon and she will say Kaakka. Even if you tell for 100times as Puraa she will tell 100 times Kaakka. She never accepts as Puraa. She likes to call Kaakka only. Also tells Thayuu for Thanni, baayu for Ball, Paiyu for Palli(lizard) and says Baiby for her baby doll. But never calls me as AMMA. Always chanting Appa only. Even if you teach to say Amma, she correctly says APPA. ;-(
Amma Bye bye... Going to Play in the Park
But what I love most of these days: She likes to see her books and want us to read / show for her. Yeah! True. Me too was thinking that what she will understand in this age. She really does not understand some times what we tell to her. But to my surprise, she likes to see her book (Thanks Kumutha Anni for those lovable books) and she asks ourselves to read book for her. There is no timing for it, whenever she wants we have to read / show for her.
Yeah! I'm identifying lots of animals and birds in the book.
And thinking what book was that? Her Kumutha Athai gave her 3 cute books namely "Brown bear Brown Bear what do you see?", Rhymes and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, as of now we started only first two books. Also and we bought other Animals & Birds, Flowers, Fruits and some small story books. I have to write a separate post about this experience with Thamizhini. 
I know! This is Ball....

But I'm not able to resist myself for not saying this. I'm little proud to say this too. She identifies (points the animal when we call it by a name) Dog (knows how it barks: says bow bow, bow bow), Cow(Says Mmaaaaaa by showing it), Elephant, Horse, Donkey, Tiger, Lion, Pigeon, Kaakka, Peacock, Parrot and somemore (I'm not getting the names :P). Whenever we ask to get a book from shelf by saying its name, she will go and get the books correctly. My sweet little one, I'm so proud of you da! And Kumutha Anni, Thank you very much for your books and that is were it all started! We never knew that our little one will like books this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment