Birthday..!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Walk Baby Walk - I


Wow! Wow...!! My little one is going to be one year old soon... Just a week to go!!! All the mothers in the world want to see their babies hitting milestones in / on time. And I'm no different. I'm very happy to see her walking, as Thamizhini never showed interest in crawling or even just moving atleast a feet  ahead( such a lazy fellow like Amma)! I have collected this months videos and made a single post to show how she initially tries to walk, how balances herself when putting effort to move one step ahead and finally how she walks with confident.  I could see how she improved, just comparing the first and last one!

This cute pie started putting effort to walk on her own. Just tries to stand up, once that is done, tries  balance her body to stand and oh! could not stand anymore and sits down! But sometimes gets up firmly and move her legs to make a step. Wow.. Its really good experience to see her try and fall back.

The below one captured in Bangalore in my Anna's house on 06-06-2011 and look at her steps! My babies INITIAL steps.



She was not at all sitting in a place, once she knew how to walk, that too shaky walk. Naughty baby! It was like anytime she may fall on the floor! but never scared for it! She gets something in hand to balance herself or just carry something and walk! Most of the time I would think that she would fall down as she was not able to walk on herself  properly but carries something and try to walk. But she proved me that I was wrong most of the time!  Look at the below video how she carries that drum and walks all over the Hall.


Once she is little bit skilled in walking, she started pulling whatever she sees in the house and walks with that! My mom's most of the work these days is to hid things from her eyes. Watch the below video how she takes that long stick and walk!



to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment