Birthday..!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Walk Baby Walk - II


For Walk Baby Walk - I

Until babies start walking, they simply explore the house from wherever they sit or lay. But what will they do once they started walking? They do the same thing, but how do they do is different. Walk, Walk, Walk and they do not get tired. Walk everywhere and see what is availabe there to pull. My God! If we would have measured, I'm sure that she would have walked altest a mile inside the house per day. See, how she explores the house and how she distrubs her granny when is was cooking.


Our baby started walking!!! So what else. I was, hmm... not only me! every one at home were waiting for this moment. Playing games with her! And she understands little bit if we ask her something. Playing with her is really a nice time pass for us and of course she enjoys it as always. Checkout the below video for what game we played with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment