Birthday..!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

9th Month

Oh! Time runs very fast and she completed her ninth month now.


Hmm... But when I think about her activities and developments, i don't see any improvements. She does not like (???) to crawl even though she turns herself very fast. Main reason for this is, we are all always near to her and therefore she does not really have a reason to crawl to get the things on her own as we always give her in hands whatever she wants.

Dr. also advised to leave her on the floor without any cloth under her. We started leaving her on the floor, so that it will be easy for her to move here and  there. But still she does not do that and I'm little bit angry too :P, but I guess problem with our self.  In this age, she needs to have some activities, just moving to and fro or atleast in one way. Her tummy is little bit bulgy and when I inquired Dr, she told me to put her down on her tummy for sometime, or even if she turns herself, that would be enough. She turns herself voluntarily now, but her grandparents feel that her tummy will pain :D  I don't think that she will crawl and roam the house.
Look at the video clip to know how she is trying to move on her crib:



Other than this, when it comes about food, she likes to eat sometimes and sometimes not. I guess its boring. ;-) Her hair started growing little bit and I hope we could see some hair on her head when she turns one.

No comments:

Post a Comment