Birthday..!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Visiting Native - Friends and Relatives: Part II

Part II is about the people thamizhini met and how she was with everyone. We were there in the native for three weeks (from 11th Nov 2010 to 28th Nov 2010) and its full of travel to here and there. Weekends with Daddy at Gobi and Weekdays with Amma at Perundurai :-D .

Look at her leg, how it rests
I have to say that Thamizhini met 100s of relatives and friends totally. She was going to each and everyone with happy face. No crying, nothing. I was worrying that how thamizhini will react, whenever new person come in. But theres no change in her. All 100 are same for her. I felt childhood is BEST :D 

Thamizhini's Sakthi Athai and Babu Chithappa also were there as they planned their vacation on November and As usual she received loads of presents from them.

Even I got sometime for me to call all my friends and talk. My friend Alamelu visited us and she bought a toy for Thamizhini. I have to say that whether Thamizhini likes the toy or not, we liked the toy which makes huge sound when we play. Why we liked, Because when she cries, we need to make more sound than her to make her calm down. So its better to play the toy and make the HUGE noise. EASY.

Amma, Ok?
Too bad, you are telling about my cry.. eh?
We had been to our temple (Kulatheivam) as this was the first time we went to native after birth of Thamzihini.

3 comments:

  1. Very ice to read the story... Thamizhini is so cute and with lots of expressions..huh... Alama seems to be looking the same Alama 10 years back, no change..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant "Very Nice".. there is a typo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah da. As you said, Alama is same as 10yrs before.

    ReplyDelete