Birthday..!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Starting Juices and Fruits

Hurrey! Thamizhini started having Furit Juices and Cooked Fruits. Yes, as per Dr. advise, we started giving Musambi juice with water (1:3 for first 2 days , 2:2 for second 2days,3:1 for third 2days and later on complete juice with no water) at 11:30 for one week and in the next week half Apple / Pear/ Banana at 4 O' clock in the evening. She likes to drink and eat!

When she drinks juice, her eyes are blinking becuase of the tangy taste but she likes to taste and drink like adults. She like to eat apple and banana but not pear.

Mike testing 1 2 3..
I'm making her to sit in the bouncer while feeding juice and fruits. I'm very strict in following this habit, becuase I have seen many babies running around the flats and their Moms with a bowl of food. I don't want to practice this, but Let us see, how it goes! I surely write when I become like other Mommies.

No comments:

Post a Comment