Birthday..!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

School Fun

I went home for lunch this afternoon and Thamizhini was having her lunch. I was simply talking with her and My dad told me to ask her about the snacks that was given to her to have it on the school. I simply started my conversation as below:

Me: Enna da mum sapte inniku? (She daily tell us what we packed on that day)

Thamizhini: Naanu (thinking... and told with normal expression), blue color dress potrundha paapa en mum -me pidungiduchu!.

This is the same answer she told to my parents, when they asked sometime back. But check out below what and all she has told me when I asked!
New goggles :-)
Me: (Shocked, as I hear this for first time) enna da, pidingiducha?
She: hmm... Aama.

Me: Ne enna pannine apram?
She: Naanu adichite (showing action with her hand)

Me: (Smiling...) Adichitiya?
She: hmm... Adi pinnite (happily showing the same action again)

Me: (Shocked again, as we never heard this from her) Ennathu, Adi pinnitiya?
She: Aama, Adi pinni.... (thinking what to add...) Kuthite... (laughing)

Me: (as I don't want to hear any more horror from her...) Apdi ellam panna koodathu da.  Ne Ayah te sollidu, avanga unaku vangi koduthuduvanga, sariya.
She: Hmm.. 


I know about her "Courage" and I'm sure that she wouldn't have asked that lunch box back at all from that baby. Hmmm... Schooling... !She thinks on her own and tells! 

No comments:

Post a Comment