Birthday..!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Saying Amma!

I was always wondering when Thamizhini will respond to our questions and react, when we ask her to do something. I remember that she started seeing where we show our hands from her forth month. And after that, when we say "Ange paaru" "Inge" kind of words started working to her. Once she had completed her 6th month, she started doing what we say to her and started imitating like us. 


As she started crawling these days, I call her like "Thamizhini Amma kite va..." and she comes to me! Lovely girl! Also she started babbling more and it is some kind of understandable way for us. So we started teaching her to say (?) some words.

Thamizhini likes to say "Appa" a lot; but not "Amma. Bad Girl! Really really a bad girl!!! She was telling "Ma Ma Ma..." in last month and I was so happy that she started calling me. But it lasted only for 4 to 5 days. After that everything gone from her mind (or from her tongue) I guess. She started Appa and only Appa for all!. I teach her how to say "Amma" but for that also she says "Appa"! Naughty Baby!!!  


So, what is the reason behind the title of this post? Because Thamizhini started telling "Amma" first, then only Appa, Appa, Appa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment