Birthday..!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

10th Month

My little one is 10months old!!! I'm little bit happy as she tries to crawl herself to get things in her hand. We leave her in floor and she moves herself little forward, rotates herself if it is really required :D. Atlast it happenned in her 10th month. Even now she is not ready to move herself but atleast like to sit on her own and do not fall back.

Everybody at home were saying that she will not crawl but directly she will start walking. Don't know when they will realize that she is missing one of her development activities. I was wondering how she will walk if she is not knowing how to get up from the floor. If she crawls she will know how to move and how to sit from crawling position. Now it is like one person has to be there when she wants to get up and walk and also go behind her to make her sit when she wants! :-D

We have captured lot of moments and I have edited some of the interesting things. Check it out!


She knows how to get down from bed, and she understands what we talk also. Also check out her expression once she got down from bed and when she is searching for me!

While dressing her up, I ask her to "look up" so that I can put powder on her neck part. But she won't do this when I ask for it. She will just put her head down and move away; She never shows for me. If I simply ask for it, she will do that. It is really much fun to be with her and when the little one plays with ourself! Check out the below video where I edited to have it in one!




No comments:

Post a Comment