Birthday..!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Friday night party -ku polama?

Oops! I don't want my child to become a software engineer now only. Thinking, if im going insane, but I'm very serious. Im just following her from 2 to 3 fridays and it is just a true thing that she is not sleeping on friday nights. She sleeps only after 2 and waking up only after 11am on Saturday!

Yes, got it, Is n't it? We were doing the same thing before Thamizhini born and now she follows the same! But we have not gone to any parties on friday night yet :D . I must admit that I'm getting a stretch of 10 hrs sleep, but i have to get up every 3 to 4 hrs to feed her.


Party @ home?
Hmm.. Somehow i have to train her to sleep in time, but don't know how. And of course, I think she is too small for sleep training!

No comments:

Post a Comment