Birthday..!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Thamizhini's Dictionary

Thamizhini's verbal power is increasing like anything, my goodness, I never thought that Thamizhini could remember these many words. Also she is much expressive when she talks.

Following are some sentences that she is using most these days:

If she is having something and if we ask that she says: "Don't touch, Paappa azhuva"!

If I ask her to come for bath, she simply says: "Don't touch"!

My mom was very busy in kitchen doing dishes, I asked her like "Ammayi enna panranga?" She says "Ammayi velai panranga!"

If tell her like sit properly or else you will fall down, She replies like "Paapa bathrama utkrandhrke". Check out the below video how she tells.


If we make her to sleep in "Thuli", she asks us, "Amma paatu paadu" and if we sing something, then she says "Antha paatu vena, Araaro ro paadu"

Her daddy taught her to say "Love you so much" and as a reply "me too". She just passes by and comes closer, gives a hug and tells, "Amma me too, me too"! I was surprised to hear "Me too" and asked her "what is me too?" She says "Love you so much, me too!"

Check out the below video, how she talks and tells "Please". She says, "Amma please ma" and sometimes pleads "Amma 2 minutes please"! Her Ammayi was shocked to hear "Ammayi 2 mins" when she was playing in Slide.


If we get angry on her for her naughtiness, she calls us by clapping her hand and tells "Paapa te va, va, Thole -le paduthuko" and tells "Sorry"

I could still remember the below incident, that time she was not talking proper words but she was able to call us like Amma, Appa and etc.  One day her Apuchi and she was playing in the hall. While playing her apuchi told "Doooo" and added that he won't talk with her. Any guess, what she had done, She came to me and tells "Amma, Apuchu dooo...." But these days, she tells, Amma Apuchi pesa matengranga, Do vidranga.

Check out how she talks with her Apuchi, She was trying to explain the aeroplane that she has just seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment