Birthday..!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Outing - Play date?

We went to our friends house on this saturday. She has visited us so many times, but we did not get time to go there and yes, Thamizhini also too small to take and travel (but not very long distance, its only Porur!!!). And now we have a reason to go there. They bought a new house and house warming also done. We were not able to go on that day, so thought of visiting some time later and decided that is Today.

First of all, i have to say about their house. It is a fantastic individual duplex house. Very well architected and interior also done very well. And of course my friend lakshmi maintained the house very well.


We started from here around 11 and while reaching it was 12:30. I had taken all the food items that Thamizhini needed and my first duty after reaching her house was feeding Raagi porridge to her. After that, we relaxed bit and Gayathiri show cased so many toys to Thamzihini and Thamizhini was quietly playing with all the toys. That is the only things my Baby does. Gayaythir is a chatter box and did not stop talking :-) She was telling so many stories to Thamizhini and  she was quietly listening to her.


After heavy lunch (for us only), I made Thamizhini to sleep for sometime. I have to admit one thing here. I packed Thuli hook, hand juicer, fruits, water, diaper and etc just for my little one. I used to see all my friends and surprised that how they are, this much responsible. But I never knew that I will be this much responsible. This is another part of motherhood. After all these, me and my friend got some time to chat (yeh! at last).

No comments:

Post a Comment